Tuesday, February 17, 2015

E - Chicken Fajita Pizza, Hot Sauce/Sour Cream Dip, Zevia

E Dinner - Chicken Fajita Pizza, Hot Sauce/Fat-free Sour Cream Dip, Zevia Pop


E because:
1) I used Gwen's Nest easy bread recipe earlier this week to make on plan sour dough bread. 2 Slices is one serving. I tried to make it the size of two sliced of bread. :)
2) I used just a wee sprinkle of reduced fat mozzarella cheese on the top of the pizza. This is acceptable in an E setting as long as I don't go ape bananas with the cheese. (I save that for S days!)
3) Lots of non-starchy veggies on the pizza, peppers, mushrooms, onions, green onions, tomatoes. (It says in the book to limit your tomato and onions, so that's what I did.)
4) The dip is fat-free. It's just fat-free sour cream with a dash of hot sauce mixed in.
5) The Pampered Chef recipe I was basing this on called for salsa. I didn't have any, so I just mixed chili powder/cumin/garlic powder into 1/8 cup of tomato sauce. Tah-dah! On plan and with a lot of the same flavor. I would have loved to all fresh cilantro, but I didn't have any.
6) Zevia, because it's on plan and you have to drink pop with your pizza on a Friday night! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment