Tuesday, March 3, 2015

E - Egg White Scramble, Mixed Berries, Ezekiel Bread with Laughing Cow Cheese and Tomato Slices

E Breakfast - Egg white scramble with fat free cottage cheese and green onion, 2 slices of Ezekiel toast with 1 triangle of light laughing cow cheese and sliced tomatoes, mixed berries and green tea. (I should have added turkey bacon to this to up the protein count. Feel free to do this!)

E Because:
1) There are less than 5g of fat in this meal.
2) There is between 20-45g of carbs. (Ezekiel bread)
3) I used egg whites instead of whole eggs as outlined for an E meal.
4) There are some non-starchy veggies with tomatoes and onions.
5) Liberal amounts of berries are encouraged in an E meal. One cup is the suggested serving size.
6) My main protein source is the eggs, but I really should have added some turkey bacon to up the protein source.
7) I had green tea to drink, but you can have any fat free/sugar free hot drink you choose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment