Wednesday, March 4, 2015

E - Loaded Turkey Sandwich, Orange, Veggies and Water

E Lunch - Turkey sandwich on dark rye, 1 orange, pepper strips, small salad. This is a lunch I packed to take with me to a workshop.

E Because:
1) There are between 20-45g of carbs in this meal.
2) There is 5g of fat or less in this meal. (I used light laughing cow and reduced fat mayo on the sandwich to =4g of fat.)
3) There are lots of non-starchy veggies in this meal. Sandwich fillings, salad, and peppers.
4) 1 piece of fruit is the suggested serving of fruit with an E meal. E meals are the meals where you are allowed to pick what fruit you want. S meals, you need to stick to berries.
5) My main protein source is the turkey breast.
6) I had a bottle of water. It is recommended that you drink at least 3 large glasses of water everyday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment