Friday, May 22, 2015

Egg white omelet with mushrooms, onions.

Egg white omelet with mushrooms, onions and spicy pepper medley, Ezekiel bread with lite laughing cow cheese and tomato.

E because:
1) there are less than 5 g of fat in this meal.
2) there are between 20 and 45 g of carbs in this meal.

3) My protein is my eggs. (Admittedly a very small amount of protein. I am out of turkey bacon!!!)
4) I used a small amount of tomatoes and onions, and some nonstarchy mushrooms.
5) I cooked the omelet in a spritz of olive oil.
6) I used only the egg whites. Whole eggs are saved for an S setting.

2 comments:

  1. If you were to add turkey bacon, would the meal go over 5g of fat for an e meal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were to add turkey bacon, would the meal go over 5g of fat for an e meal?

    ReplyDelete