Tuesday, March 3, 2015

E - Veggie Egg White Omelet, Ezekiel Toast, Berries, Lean Turkey Bacon

E Breakfast - Veggie egg white omelet with a sprinkle of reduced fat mozzarella, 1 slice of Ezekiel toast with 1 tsp of butter, berries, fat free turkey bacon and green tea.

E Because:
1) There are less than 5g of fat in this meal. (1 tsp of butter and a sprinkle of reduced fat mozzarella)
2) There are above 20g but below 45g of carbs in this meal. I used sprouted bread called Ezekiel bread.
3) There are lots of non-starchy veggies in the omelet. (Tomato, red pepper, green pepper, spring onion)
4) My lean protein source is my turkey bacon.
5) I enjoy a cup of green tea with my breakfast, but you could have any fat free hot drink you choose.

2 comments:

  1. Are these your own recipes or they in the book and if so could you please list the page numbers ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terri - Some of them are just simple things like bacon, vegetable omelet, etc. There are no recipes for them, I just throw an omelet together. If the recipe if from the book, I tried to reference a page number. If I found the recipe on-line, I am in the process of posting a link to said recipe. :D It's a work in progress, but I am trying to eventually have everything linked! Thanks for your patience. :)

      Delete