Tuesday, March 3, 2015

E - Sweet potato, Cajun Dip, Loaded Turkey Salad

E Lunch - Acti-Fried Sweet Potato (uses only 1/2 tsp of oil to make these crispy little bits of yummy), salad with fat free turkey breast, and a sprinkle of reduced fat mozzarella cheese.

E Because:
1) There are less than 5g of fat in this meal. Tricked you didn't I? :D You saw cheese, and sour cream and thought it was an S right?!? Hahaha! It's fat free sour cream, and just a wee sprinkle of reduced fat mozzarella cheese on top.
2) There are between 20-45g of carbs in this meal. (One med sweet potato)
3) My protein source is my lean turkey breast.
4) My dressing is an E dressing that I made over a week ago. I cannot for the life of me remember what recipe it was. I'll go through my pins and see if I can find it.
5) I used cajun (sp?) seasoning to give the sour cream a "dippy" feel.
6) Lots of non-starchy veggies in my salad
7) A tall glass of water because I need to drink at least 3 of these a day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment