Wednesday, March 4, 2015

E - Ezekiel Bread Topped with Cottage Cheese, Cucumber and Green Onion, Tomato and Provolone Cheese

E Breakfast or Lunch - 2 slices of Ezekiel bread, fat free cottage cheese, cucumber, green onion, 1 cocktail tomato, 1/2 slice of provolone cheese, green tea.

E because:
1) My carbs are between 20-45 grams.
2) My fat is below 5gs. I used fat free cheese and only 5g of fat worth of provolone cheese.
3) I have some non-starchy veggies with my cucumber + tomato.
4) My main protein source is my cottage cheese. However, as some pointed out, I likely should have had some lean protein with this. (Turkey bacon or fat free turkey deli meat rolled up for example)
5) Green tea to drink. Remember that whatever drink you pair with an E meal needs to be fat free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment