Monday, March 2, 2015

S - Cheese and Veggie Omelet, Bacon, Cottage Cheese and Strawberries

Veggie and cheese omelet, 2 slices of bacon, full fat cottage cheese, strawberries and green tea.
S Because:
1) There are less than 10g of carbs in this meal.
2) I used full fat dairy sources, like cheese and cottage cheese
3) My protein source is bacon. With an S meal, you can use any cut of meat, even the fattier ones like bacon. If there are carbs in your breakfast meat, it is likely off plan, as carbs would be coming from fillers.
4) There is no sugar in my meal.
5) There are lots non-starchy veggies in the omelet. (Spinach, peppers, onions)
6) Berries are the acceptable fruit for an S meal. Keep it under 1 cup. Blueberries can only make up 1/5 of that cup. (Blueberries are higher in sugar.)
7) I could have had coffee with full fat cream, but instead I chose green tea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment