Monday, March 2, 2015

S - Bacon, Fried Eggs, Berries with Goat Cheese

S Breakfast - Bacon, Fried eggs, berries with goat cheese, green tea.

S Because:
1) There are less than 10g of carbs in this meal.
2) I used whole eggs which are great in an S setting. An E meal would only use egg whites.
3) Berries are great in an S setting. One cup is the suggested serving size and only 1/2 of that can be made up of blueberries. (Bllueberries have a higher sugar content, so you need to enjoy them in moderation.)
4) My protein source is my bacon. This is turkey bacon, but I also use regular bacon when I feel like it.
5) I don't need to worry a limit on the fat in an S setting. I used full fat goat cheese. Mmmm!
6) I had green tea, but you could have coffee and real cream instead.
7) There is no added sugar in this meal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment