Tuesday, March 24, 2015

S - Eggs with Mushroom Cream Sauce, Bacon and Berries

S Breakfast - Canadian bacon, berries, scrambled eggs with a mushroom cream sauce, green tea.

S Because:
1) There are less than 10g of carbs in this meal.
2) There are lots of healthy fats in this meal, which is fine in an S setting.
3) Berries are allowed in an S setting. You have three options. 1 cup of any berries except blueberries, OR 1/2 cup of blueberries OR if you want to mix blueberries with other berries, you can do half a portion of each - 1/2 cup of any berry + 1/4 cup of blueberries. I just eyeball it and take a guess. I don't think I'm going to get fat eating 1 too many blueberries! :D 
4) My sources of protein are my eggs and my Canadian bacon.

5) To drink, I have coffee sweetened with stevia and cream. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment