Monday, March 2, 2015

S - Scrambled Eggs with Cottage Cheese, Tomato and Provolone Cheese, Lean Bacon, Ezekiel Toast

S Breakfast - Whole eggs scrambled with cottage cheese, provolone cheese and tomatoes, fat free pork bacon, green tea and one slice of Ezekiel toast.

When I posted this on the Facebook THM Beginner board, the ladies there helped figure out that this meal was an S Helper. That is because of the Ezekiel bread. If you want to keep this a straight S meal, just omit the toast. For the sake of this post, let's just pretend that the toast is not in the picture! LOL!

1) There are less than 10g of carbs. (Pretending the toast is not there)
2) I used full fat dairy with the cottage cheese and the provolone. I fried the eggs in butter.
3) I have some non-starchy veggies with the tomatoes
4) My protein source is my bacon. This is a lean bacon, because I had some that needed to be eaten,  but feel free to use regular bacon.
5) There is no sugar in this meal.
6) I had green tea to drink because I love it, but you could have coffee with real cream in it if you wanted to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment